Hazardous Location 150W Explosion Proof Lights 21,000LM 5000K With 5 Warranty
1. This 100W Hazardous Location Explosion Proof Lights 5000K 13,500 Lumens AC100-277V, great replacement for 300W traditional HPS lamp. saving over 85% on your electricity bill.
2. IP66 weatherproof rating, which can ensure the light work properly no matter rain, snow, heat or cold environment, AC100-277V, 5000k daylight 120 degrees.
3. Our 100w Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures are made of heavy duty die cast aluminum housing and tempered lenses,ETL DLC Approved. The innovative heat dissipation can prolong LED lifespan to 50,000 hours. This is approximately 15 years of illumination(10 hours per day).
4.The 100W Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures can be mounted on the walls, the ceilings or to the ground. perfect for LED Lanscape gas station, petroleum and chemical industries coal mine, military, airport, warehouse, marine etc.
5.Instant-start, Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures, NO flickering, NO humming.
6.Green and Eco-friendly, No mercury, No UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation.
7.Energy saving,replace 300 Watt high intensity discharge (HID) or low pressure sodium (LPS) luminaires. Save 80% in electricity consumption compared with conventional street lights, high pressure sodiums and metal halides.
8.Easy to install and operate, Internal driver, input voltage AC100-277V.
9.ETL: UL1598 / UL1598A / UL844 / CSA C22.2 No.137 / No. 250.0;
10.Class l,Division l, Groups C,D; Class l,Division ll, Groups A,B,C,D; Class ll,Division l, Groups E,F,G; Class ll,Division ll, Groups E,F,G; Class lll
Housing : Die-Casting Aluminum
Diffuser: Tempered glass
Bolts: Stainless Steel
Mounting Braket: Stainless steel
Rating and Certificates
- NEMA 4X, IP66
- UL1598 and UL1598A
- CSA C22.2 No.137/No.250.0
Class l,Division 1, Groups C,D
Class l,Division 2, Groups A,B,C,D
- Class ll,Division 1, Groups E,F,G
Class ll,Division 2, Groups F,G
Marine and Wet Locations
|Beam Angle||120° Beam Angle|
|Certification||UL DLC Listed|
|Hazardous Location||Class 1 Divission 1|
|Life Span||50,000 hours at 25℃|
|Explosion-proof Grade||Il2 D Ex op is tb IIIC T135°C Db|
|Cover||Flat glass Lens|